Department Description

How Much Does It Cost?

Take Our Virtual Tour!

Section Description - picture description

Former Trent Students

Have you previously attended Trent University and are interested in returning?  Welcome back!

Please identify your reapplication type below:

If you have any questions along the way, please contact the Admissions Office at

Transferring Back to Trent

If you have attended another post secondary institution since leaving Trent University, click here and create a new account.

For a complete list of admission requirements, please visit the Transfer Student page.

back to top

Good Standing

If you have voluntarily chosen to withdraw from Trent University as a student in Good Standing, click here.

If you are a former Trent graduate interested in returning to Trent, click here.

back to top

Academic Probation

Students who left Trent while on academic probation must submit an Application for Reactivation form.

back to top

Suspended Students

Academic Suspension

For students who left Trent due to an academic suspension and have fulfilled the 12 month requirement, Trent requires the following readmission application steps:

1. complete this application form. You will need to create a new account.

2. complete the Supplementary Application for Readmission for Suspended Students form located under the 'Academics' tab of your myTrent Portal.  You will have access to this form 1-2 business days after submitting the application form above.

3. submit official transcripts for any courses completed at another institution while on academic suspension (if applicable).

NOTE: You are encouraged to apply during your suspension at least six weeks prior to the start of classes. You will not be permitted to commence any courses through Trent University prior to the completion of your suspension.


Academic Dishonesty Suspension

Students who left Trent due to an academic dishonesty suspension must submit an Application for Reactivation form.

Involuntary Withdrawal

If you have been required to withdraw from the University for non-academic reasons, please follow the instructions stipulated in the letter you received from the University at the time the involuntary withdrawal was imposed.  

back to top